Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Every Sport Puck No

rant sports has a very apropos article about ESPN and their indifference to all things hockey.

This is why I can't stand TSN 1290 when the jets aren't playing. Non stop NBA and football and baseball from their ESPN feed. Nothing else. I'd rather listen to dead air or a high pitched buzzing noise or babies crying on a loop. TSN Radio should seriously work on dropping ESPN. Not that I don't find other sports interesting, but ugh, they're just so tedious.

2 comments:

Shaun M Wheeler said...

That's the one thing that bugs me about AM DXing in the evening: nearly every station is running an ESPN or other sports feed. Although it's arguably better than some of the extreme-right vitriol the other US stations are playing.

Purple Rod said...

I don't mind the Jim Rome Show