Monday, December 12, 2011

Building Better Borders

In my opinion any politician who votes in favour of the US Border "Deal" should be tried and sent to prison for treason. I'm a citizen of Canada, the USA has no business dictating how Canada runs its business. The USA has no business poking its nose into ours. Imagine if this was China we were giving this information to? Or WWII Germany? Disgusting. If you voted Conservative knowing that this raw deal was in the works, shame on you. If you want to be an American so badly, apply for U.S. Citizenship.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The U.S. has been the main source of grief all my adult life (I'm 42). I anxiously anticipate their glorious downfall. The sweetest part is.. They'll be murdered by their own ungrateful children; hungry for the latest i-phone or x-box or whatever these corporate zombies are starved for these days.