Thursday, December 08, 2011

Dominoes Pizza and other Facebook whores.

Dominoes, if you want me to like you on Facebook, giving me a 50% off deal only if I go through facebook is not going to do it. In fact, if you want my love, its a lot more expensive. Too bad most people appear to have low standards. My like vote will cost you $10,000 dollars. In the meantime, I will be removing myself from all Dominos pizza mailing lists and ordering pizza elsewhere from now on. I don't have any desire to spend my money on companies who are facebook whores.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny thing, they don't need you. I'll take the 50% off, but then again, I'm a Whore.

Anonymous said...

Y'know who'll never see a friggin' dime from me? Shoppers Drug Mart @ Roslyn & Osborne. Fuck those clowns.

Reed Solomon said...

Anonymous, you're right, they don't. But still, works for me. I get to eat good pizza, they get to collect your data profile.

Crappy google quote of the day

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget