Tuesday, September 29, 2009

OPPO BLU RAY PLAYER


Check this shit out. It plays DVD's, It plays Blu-Rays, it plays MKV's, you can plug in USB 2.0 drives and play shit on that. Hell I bet you can plug in an external USB DVD Drive and play shit from that. It's the OPPO BDP-83 Blu-Ray Disc Player.

Do I have one? Hell no. It costs $499.99. But if I was buying a new Blu Ray player, I would shell out the extra cash for this. It combines everything you need in one snazzy little box. Oppo has a pretty good rep too, as you can tell from it not being sold at futureshop, best buy, or wal-mart at least where I live.

Although if the next version does all this with HD-Mkv playing and some wifi at around the same price, I'm sold.

Sure you could buy a PS3, but can you play HD-MKV's on that? I doubt it.

I'm keeping my eye on Oppo.

No comments: