Friday, April 10, 2009

God gave crappy rock and roll to you, and called it KISS


So I check my email, as I'm on a bunch of mailing lists, and KISS is having some sort of fan rated tour, where fans have to request KISS come to their towns and shit. Fuck KISS. Fuck Gene Simmons. You know what? I have better things to do with my time and my internets than to try to get Gene Simmons to come to Winnipeg. Stay the fuck out of Winnipeg. You have enough money. Sure you had a couple good songs, but you had a whole lot of shitty ones as well. So this is my official vote for KISS *NOT* to come to Winnipeg. I don't like you Gene Simmons, I don't like your attitude towards the internet, I don't like your face, I don't like your band, and I don't like your face with makeup. Except for two songs. But I can live without 'em because they're only songs, and the internet has tons of great bands more deserving of support than greedy whores like KISS. Even if they comped me a ticket, I'd wipe my ass with it, then sell it to a KISS fan as a special edition Gene Simmons shitographed backstage pass. Vote for KISS? Whatever, nice publicity stunt attempt. Stay out of Canada. We have Nickleback, we don't need you too. Our country is big, but we can't hold all the worlds shit in our borders.

*note, I have no problem with Tiny Kiss or Mini Kiss. They are all professionals and excellent performers who have surpassed the originals in every way possible. except maybe height. They are to the original Kiss what Nuclear weapons are to slingshots.

No comments: