Thursday, November 11, 2010

Conan last night

Conan O'Brien made a joke with Andy about there not being any urination scenes in the Goonies. This is completely untrue. Midway through the movie, they stop off at a wishing well and go urinate. I've been watching Conan's show since the first episode and I'm never watching Conan again. This lack of attention to detail is exactly the type of poor quality I would expect from TBS. I was hoping O'Brien would up the quality of the network slightly but it seems 3 episodes in that my faith in him was misguided. I have seen the error of my ways, and will only watch Jay Leno from now on. He was right all along. How could anyone who loves cars more than his wife be on the wrong side of anything? Answer, he can't be. I owe an apology to Jay Leno who would never make such a flagrant error on his show and is a respectable gentleman. Good day.

No comments: