Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Ignore the man behind the curtain!

wow my last post really was rather incoherant wasn't it. (I just read it for the first time) I had kind of a bad day after taking the bus and then reading an article with the spin that some UN group speaking in Kenya for some reason was whining about Canada winning some sort of poor environmental award and i just kindof went off on a rambling tirade for no reason. I've never been convinced that climate change is necessarily a bad thing by these scientists. It COULD be bad, sure, but we could be wiped out by, i dunno, the moon exploding tomorrow. The universe was here before humanity ruined it all, it'l be here long after. We're just an anomaly. We're a hemeroid on the universe and on a cosmic timeframe will be gone in the blink of an eye. So, please kindly ignore my previous post or take it with a grain of salt. I'm not letting Winnipeg transit off the hook, as they really do need separate compartments for disease ridden people and us healthy non morlocks.

No comments: