Sunday, November 12, 2006

Deoderant


There is nothing worse than trying to find a new deoderant. Right Guard Sport, Clean deoderant stick, seen here, is what I have found to be the most effective at keeping away the rank. Well, nobody sells it anymore. At least it doesn't look like it's the same stuff, it has a completely different packaging and probably a different formula. This stuff never gave me a rash (I'm looking at YOU, Speed Stick, in any case, I must say to Gillette, if you read my blog, I demand restitution. I will be calling 1-800-GILLETTE or visiting www.Gillette.com with a piece of my mind and If I cannot find a suitable replacement, I'm coming over there the minute my last stick of deoderant runs out (luckily I bought a couple extra last time I was at the store) and I WILL FORCE MY FILTHY STINKY SELF ON YOU. You have a RESPONSIBILITY as purveyors of such products to keep your existing customers like me smelling good and clean.

No comments: