Monday, October 11, 2010

Winnipeg Blue Bombers

Somehow the Winnipeg Blue Bombers won despite trailing by 10 points in the last 5 minutes of the game. I don't know how they did it, and I was at the game and had pretty spectacular seats for once. I was ready to write a post saying I had now seen the bombers lose in every section of the stadium, but alas, I have not seen them lose in every section of the stadium now.

And why is security seemingly rooting for B.C? Security should not wear orange during B.C games. It's not right.

So will the Bombers make the playoffs? I still doubt it, but it would be ridiculous if they did. It was such a ridiculous game you don't even know.

A lot of people left with 3 minutes to go. I wonder if any of them came back. It totally seemed like there was no way for the Bombers to win. As such, it was an entertaining game at the very least.

No comments: