Sunday, January 17, 2010

FACEBOOK WINNIPEG BLOGGERS OMG

ChrisD is reporting that a group for Winnipeg Bloggers has been started up for Winnipeg bloggers who wish to throw away any sense of privacy and use a proprietary social networking method to post (and assign free ownership to facebook of) pictures of their cats and vacations and to compare how they fare against each other in "what kind of Jedi are you" online tests. The group was started by a random person who realized anyone can start a facebook group of anything.

Call me when you all start a twitter feed. So I can kill myself.

2 comments:

cherenkov said...

So.... you're out then?

Bit by bit my anonymity gets worn away, but I'm not ready to go Facebook just yet...

reedsolomon.matr1x at gmail.com said...

I admit I was a little ambiguous in my post. But yeah I'm going to have to politely decline.