Saturday, May 05, 2007

Blogging is hard work

It really is, I just have not had anything interesting to say in the last few months, that includes everything I've posted to this blog and what I'm about to post right now. I was perusing another website when a picture of the Provincial Legislature was posted, and I thought, that scene looks totally familiar, and it just cried out to be photoshopped.. so here it is. Hope you enjoy it. All apologies to the guy who took the original picture, but once you see the 'shop you'll see that I had no choice in the matter whatsoever, it had to be done. Click on it for a bigger view.


As you can see, I find the current election boring. I really don't want the NDP to win. I'm already not especially socially minded, but on top of it they're bribing us with our own money, misappropriating funds from government run corporations for NDP advertising.. they've been in power too long and they've become even more corrupt and unaccountable than any the federal Liberals in my opinion. Hopefully my riding votes Conservative, even though Hugh McFayden hasn't particularly done anything spectacular to win over the populace yet.

No comments: