Thursday, September 27, 2012

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the Dinosaur

So I grab a copy of Metro Winnipeg today, and here is the cover.  Somebody failed at layout image placement.  I mean, Geddy Lee isn't a young guy anymore, but calling him a dinosaur?  That's a bit cruel. Metro Winnipeg.  Harsh even.

I have to believe it wasn't done on purpose.  I'm not a huge fan of Rush.  I had no interest in going to the concert.  I only own one Rush CD, Test for Echo.  (Which I liked).. but if this really was done in a mean spirited fashion by someone who hates classic rock.. well that would be disappointing.  Spaghetti falling out of your pants disappointing. 

I can't wait to take my niece and nephew to the Dinosaur exhibit though.  My nephew is at the right age to have his head explode with Dino-knowledge. 

A Cretaceous warrior, Mean mean stride, Today's Tyranosaur, Mean mean pride.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is ridiculously hilarious.