Thursday, February 01, 2007

AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE MOVIE

AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE MOVIE IS OUT ON MARCH 31 2007 OR SO! YEAH KICKASS!



YAH! I'm gonna go see it thats for sure. Anyways there was a whole bunch of controversy because the mayor of Boston and clueless old people who live there are pussies who see terrorists under every rock And man I wish they did the stunt in my city I woulda grabbed one of those things. Mooninites rock and they do what they please. Do not annoy them or they will destroy you with the Quad Laser!

And for your pleasure here is my favourite episode of Aqua Teen Hunger Force, guest starring Danzig and the cybernetic ghost of christmas past.

PART ONE:


PART TWO


Also, The final Harry Potter book is coming out on July 21st, that's awesome. plus 21 is 7x3, and this year July 7 2007 is 7-7-7, 3 sevens. That blows my fucking mind man. BLOWS MY MIND! And that will be one week after the 5th Harry Potter movie, which hopefully doesn't suck like the last two but probably will.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

city of boston looks retarded right now. They had one of the signs on Ebay it was up to 5 Grand when i check it, now i think ebay took the auction down.