Thursday, March 15, 2007

Kirk - The Video Game

Like all brilliant ideas I have, I was just walking down the street and it just came to me. You know how most Star Trek games you're on the ship or whatever and they suck? Yeah. Well, why not make a game where you are Captain Kirk, and the only point of the game is to fight other Star Trek characters in hand to hand combat. Like the Gorn (which a nerd once told me what that lizard guy was called) or Khan, like, each level you have a new enemy to attack. And even that battle scene where Kirk fights Spock under mind control.. That'd be a great game. It doesn't need a point, its just you controlling Captain Kirk and doing what he does best. Perhaps at the end of every fight you get the blue alien girl or something. Hey, its genius, I tell you.

No comments: